What is ProQuo AI?
We're pioneering a new category, AI Brand Management, by building the first global brand management platform which brings together deep scientific understanding on how brands succeed and immediately actionable growth-driving guidance. A full introduction to our vision, mission and purpose, can be found What is ProQuo like as a place to work?
We work quickly, think strategically, and take ownership over our work. We expect you to help drive towards our vision with commitment to our cause. In return, we provide a fun, lively work environment with passionate people. We will listen to your ideas, support their execution, and give you credit for your work. Read more about our team. What is the role we are recruiting for?
We are looking for an experienced Hubspot Engineer to assist with the creation, maintenance, and evolution of our primary internet presence that is built through the Hubspot CMS. The successful candidate will help us present a polished and beautiful user experience for potential customers that land on our website. They will evolve the site as our products, marketing, and sales efforts evolve. They will be working closely with our Marketing Team, Software Engineers, and DevOps Engineers to ensure the highest quality delivery of our internet presence for the game changing SaaS Brand Management Platform we are building. What would your responsibilities be?
Area of Responsibility
- Use your experience to build a world class website to help drive sales and delivery quality content to potential customers and existing customers.
- Assist with integrating functionality on the Hubspot based site with elements from our Brand Management Platform.
- Ensure that best practices are followed while constructing and innovating on top of the Hubspot CMS platform.
- Help design and implement effective development practices around the Hubspot CMS platform with an eye to growing the team and integrating with the wider Engineering teams.
How would you contribute to ProQuo AI’s success?
We use an ‘Objectives & Key Results’ approach to managing business performance, and you would be fully part of this. The primary business key result(s) your responsibilities should be instrumental in delivering are:
- Exchanger Additions
What skills, strengths, experience, and attributes you need?
- Passionate about software development and a great user experience.
- 5+ years experience building responsive customer facing websites.
- Experience with HubLand working within Hubspot is beneficial
- Experience with Django templates / Jinja templates is beneficial
- Team leadership experience beneficial.
Why join us?
Of course, there are some important headline material parts of the package. These are:
- Salary: Competitive
- Share Option Package
- Company Private Medical Scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday & Your Birthday Off!
- commitment to your wellbeing with subscriptions to MasterClass & Calm
But today, more than ever, we think you want and deserve a package that is about far more than just financial reward. You want a company where you belong, a company that values you, and a place you can go far. That's why our people proposition is about far more than just money. It's a unique, holistic approach that reflects the unique people who join us.