What is ProQuo AI?
We're pioneering a new category, AI Brand Management, by building the first global brand management platform which brings together deep scientific understanding on how brands succeed and immediately actionable growth-driving guidance. What is ProQuo like as a place to work?
We work quickly, think strategically, and take ownership over our work. We expect you to help drive towards our vision with commitment to our cause. In return, we provide a fun, lively work environment with passionate people. We will listen to your ideas, support their execution, and give you credit for your work. Read more about our team What is the role we are recruiting for?
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to take ownership of our current QA process and team. We are embarking on a QA automation journey. The successful candidate will help us build the automation process from the ground up as well as assist our existing QA team up skill for automation. They will be working closely with our Software Engineers and DevOps Engineers to ensure the highest quality delivery of our game changing SaaS Brand Management Platform. What would your responsibilities be?
Build and manage an automated testing process
- Use your experience to assist in the design and implementation of our automated testing process. This will be done in collaboration with our Software and DevOps Engineers.
- Once the automated process is in place, continuously improve the process and assist with up skilling the Software and DevOps Engineers to ensure that the correct test automation is built as part of the development process.
Build and lead our QA team
- Lead and build our team of QA testers.
- Ensure that our deployments are effectively tested through our current process and that our Brand Management Platform is as bug free and stable as possible.
- Continuously improve our current manual testing processes as well as assist in the up skilling of our current testing resources on the path to automation.
How would you contribute to ProQuo AI’s success?
We use an ‘Objectives & Key Results’ approach to managing business performance, and you would be fully part of this. The primary business key result(s) your responsibilities should be instrumental in delivering are:
- Churn Control
- Exchanger Engagement
What skills, strengths, experience, and attributes you need?
- Passionate about software quality and a great user experience as well as automation.
- 7+ years experience in testing and test automation.
- Experience with test automation in Python (PyTest) and Angular (Selenium) based systems.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with test automation for cloud native applications. Preferably AWS.
- Experience setting up automated testing in a manual testing environment.
- Team leadership experience beneficial.
Why join us?
Of course, there are some important headline material parts of the package. These are:
- Salary: Competitive
- Share Option Package
- Company Private Medical Scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday & Your Birthday Off!
- Commitment to your wellbeing with subscriptions to MasterClass & Calm
But today, more than ever, we think you want and deserve a package that is about far more than just financial reward. You want a company where you belong, a company that values you, and a place you can go far. That's why our people proposition is about far more than just money. It's a unique, holistic approach that reflects the unique people who join us.