Great at designing and building systems? Help us build the world's most sophisticated AI brand management platform. Target Start Date:
August 2021 What is ProQuo AI?
We’re pioneering a new category, AI Brand Management, by building the first global brand management platform which brings together deep scientific understanding on how brands succeed and immediately actionable growth-driving guidance. What is ProQuo like as a place to work?
We work quickly, think strategically, and take ownership over our work. We expect you to help drive towards our vision with commitment to our cause. In return, we provide a fun, lively work environment with passionate people. We will listen to your ideas, support their execution, and give you credit for your work. What is the role we are recruiting for?
We are looking for a senior developer with a focus on Front-End technologies. Your role will be to create effective and engaging interfaces for our customers, respondents, and internal users. With input into all stages of the design and development process the successful candidate will require experience architecting and building Single-Page-Applications and/or Progressive Web Applications.
What would your responsibilities be?
- Have you built an Angular SPA from the ground up?
- Have you designed re-usable web components?
How would you contribute to ProQuo AI’s success?
- Involved in the design and implementation of features in our SaaS AI Brand Management Platform.
- Involved in the design and implementation of features in our internal management tooling.
- Help shape the processes of the team you are in and have input into the wider Engineering function.
- Mentoring and coaching of team members on Front-End technologies and principles.
- Help ensure that we are delivering our software in a sustainable, secure, and scalable way following industry best-practices.
- Review code through a pull-request process to ensure code-quality.
As part of a self-organising, cross-functional team you will assist ProQuo AI deliver an engaging and secure user experience. You will use your experience to help us build a world-class Engineering function that delivers high quality software solutions efficiently. What skills, strengths, experience, and attributes you need?
Why join us?
- 7+ years’ experience building web applications, including large scale modular SPA/PWA experience.
- Experience with HTML/CSS/Typescript, Angular 2+, Linux, and GIT essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills essential.
- Experience with AWS, Python, PostgreSQL, TDD beneficial.
- Passion for technology and software development.
- Passion for building beautiful, user-friendly interfaces.
- Salary: Competitive
- Share Option Package
- Company Private Medical Scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday & Your Birthday Off!
- Commitment to your well-being with subscriptions to MasterClass & Calm
But today, more than ever, we think you want and deserve a package that is about far more than just financial reward. You want a company where you belong, a company that values you, and a place you can go far. That’s why our people proposition is about far more than just money. It’s a unique, holistic approach that reflects the unique people who join us.