Great at designing and building systems? Help us build the world's most sophisticated AI brand management platform. Target Start Date:
August 2021 What is ProQuo AI?
We’re pioneering a new category, AI Brand Management, by building the first global brand management platform which brings together deep scientific understanding on how brands succeed and immediately actionable growth-driving guidance. What is ProQuo like as a place to work?
We work quickly, think strategically, and take ownership over our work. We expect you to help drive towards our vision with commitment to our cause. In return, we provide a fun, lively work environment with passionate people. We will listen to your ideas, support their execution, and give you credit for your work. What is the role we are recruiting for?
We are looking for a senior developer with a focus on Back-End technologies. Your role will be to create efficient and scalable services to be consumed by other services or user-interfaces. You will have input into all stages of the design and development process. The successful candidate will require experience architecting and building systems including database design, architectural contributions, and writing code. What would your responsibilities be?
How would you contribute to ProQuo AI’s success?
- Involved in the design and implementation of features in our SaaS AI Brand Management Platform.
- Involved in the design and implementation of features in our internal management tooling.
- Help shape the processes of the team you are in and have input into the wider Engineering function.
- Mentoring and coaching of team members on Back-End technologies and principles.
- Help ensure that we are delivering our software in a sustainable, secure, and scalable way following industry best-practices.
- Review code through a pull-request process to ensure code-quality.
As part of a self-organising, cross-functional team you will assist ProQuo AI deliver secure and scalable services for external and internal consumption. You will use your experience to help us build a world-class Engineering function that delivers high quality software solutions efficiently.
What skills, strengths, experience, and attributes you need?
- Have you been involved in the architecting and building a complex multi-service system?
- Do you understand Object Orientation and how it is applied?
- Do you know what 3rd normal form is when speaking about relational database design?
Why join us?
- 7+ years’ experience building web-based and/or enterprise grade services and systems, including batch development.
- Experience with Python, PostgreSQL, BASH, Database Design, Software Architecture, Linux, and GIT essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills essential.
- Systems optimisation experience beneficial.
- Experience with AWS, Kafka, HTML/CSS/Typescript/Angular 2+, TDD, Big Data, and Terraform beneficial.
- Passion for technology and software development.
- Passion for building efficient, scalable, and well-integrated software systems.
- Salary: Competitive
- Share Option Package
- Company Private Medical Scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday & Your Birthday Off!
- Commitment to your well-being with subscriptions to MasterClass & Calm
But today, more than ever, we think you want and deserve a package that is about far more than just financial reward. You want a company where you belong, a company that values you, and a place you can go far. That’s why our people proposition is about far more than just money. It’s a unique, holistic approach that reflects the unique people who join us.