Sales Leaders! If you’re passionate about lead generation and have experience leading an SDR team we’d love to talk to you. Hit us up! Target Start Date:
October 1st 2021 What is ProQuo AI?
We’re pioneering a new category, AI Brand Management, by building the first global brand management platform which brings together deep scientific understanding on how brands succeed and immediately actionable growth-driving guidance. What is ProQuo like as a place to work?
We work quickly, think strategically, and take ownership over our work. We expect you to help drive towards our vision with commitment to our cause. In return, we provide a fun, lively work environment with passionate people. We will listen to your ideas, support their execution, and give you credit for your work. What is the role we are recruiting for?
As Sales Development Manager, your mission is to build, lead, coach, develop, and
grow a sales development team within ProQuo AI. You will help build the function, implementing the talent, technology, and processes required to ensure we have the opportunity to tell our prospects about how ProQuo can help their businesses improve marketing and branding. What would your responsibilities be?
How would you contribute to ProQuo AI’s success?
- Lead a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to build sales pipeline through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, inbound lead follow-up and prospecting
- Build a culture of performance and accountability within the SDR team, taking ownership for consistently achieving individual and team objectives
- Provide coaching and support with the goal of developing the sales skills of the team, ultimately developing individual careers and creating an environment for growth
- Drive adoption of best practice processes across the team
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up to deliver against the needs of the sales organisation
- Collaborate cross functionally with marketing and content to define campaign follow up, inbound strategy, execution and reporting
- Provide detailed reporting on team's activities and performance as well as accurate forecasts to leadership
Successful candidates must be a fit for ProQuo’s unique culture: committed to making a difference, going the extra mile, and holding themselves personally accountable for our success. The best candidates will exhibit boundless curiosity, structured thinking, relentless drive, effective collaboration, and leadership through influence. They will communicate in a compelling way and find creative and scalable solutions to ambiguous problems.
The KPI for this role is Sales generated pipeline. What skills, strengths, experience, and attributes you need?
Why join us?
- 2 to 7 years of relevant sales experience; experience as a successful SDR is ideal
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Passion for sales coaching and developing others
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to create and deliver effective presentations
- The highest level of integrity
- Accurate reporting and forecasting
- High achievement, strong work ethic
- Experience with pure cold calling & working with a marketing demand generating team
- Experience with HubSpot and lead qualification and prospecting-related applications is highly desirable
- Salary: Competitive
- Share Option Package
- Company Private Medical Scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday & Your Birthday Off!
- Commitment to your well-being with subscriptions to MasterClass & Calm
But today, more than ever, we think you want and deserve a package that is about far more than just financial reward. You want a company where you belong, a company that values you, and a place you can go far. That’s why our people proposition is about far more than just money. It’s a unique, holistic approach that reflects the unique people who join us.