What is ProQuo AI?
We’re pioneering a new category, AI Brand Management, by building the first global brand management platform which brings together deep scientific understanding on how brands succeed and immediately actionable growth-driving guidance. What is ProQuo like as a place to work?
We work quickly, think strategically, and take ownership over our work. We expect you to help drive towards our vision with commitment to our cause. In return, we provide a fun, lively work environment with passionate people. We will listen to your ideas, support their execution, and give you credit for your work. What is the role we are recruiting for?
We are looking for a knowledge management and knowledge graph expert who understands how to build a knowledge graph, maintain it, and extract maximum value from it. Your responsibilities will cover the initial architecting of the infrastructure, migration of existing knowledge from other systems as well as the development of continuous processes to keep the knowledge graph up to date. What would your responsibilities be?
How would you contribute to ProQuo AI’s success?
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to architect, design, develop, implement and deploy graph-based systems for brand knowledge capture and reasoning
- Assist with the definition of, integration, mapping, migration, and conversion strategies for new and existing knowledge content and data sources, including robust change control and versioning procedures
- Design and develop data pipelines at scale to build and interrogate knowledge graphs, working with our Data Engineer to run these pipelines on AWS with Dagster or dbt.
- Implement cutting-edge algorithms for inferring likely connections in the knowledge graph for downstream experimental validation
- Design and implement a framework for evaluating the quality and downstream impact of different algorithms for inferring new relationships in the biomedical knowledge graph
- Apply machine learning techniques to entity taxonomy construction, entity relationship inference, data representation for downstream data consumers, insight extraction from graph, and interactive data acquisition from users to validate our data
- Ensure that the knowledge graph is responsive to queries and that common use cases are catered for in the API
Construction of our knowledge graph and brand taxonomy is a critical part of our vision for capturing data about brands. It makes our guidance to brand managers more accurate and relatable. It also reduces our data acquisition costs due to better alignment of categories and brands. Taking the lead role in the design and construction of this resource will leave a lasting mark on the business. What skills, strengths, experience, and attributes you need?
Why join us?
- Experience with building knowledge graphs
- At least 3 years of experience with knowledge management
- Familiar with the current state of the art in knowledge graphs
- Excellent Python skills
- Experience working with cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Machine learning an AI background, specifically related to ontology generation and entity resolution
- Strong visualisation skills a plus
- Salary: Competitive
- Share Option Package
- Company Private Medical Scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday & Your Birthday Off!
- Commitment to your well-being with subscriptions to MasterClass & Calm
But today, more than ever, we think you want and deserve a package that is about far more than just financial reward. You want a company where you belong, a company that values you, and a place you can go far. That’s why our people proposition is about far more than just money. It’s a unique, holistic approach that reflects the unique people who join us.