What is ProQuo AI?
We're pioneering a new category, AI Brand Management, by building the first global brand management platform which brings together deep scientific understanding on how brands succeed and immediately actionable growth-driving guidance. What is ProQuo like as a place to work?
We work quickly, think strategically, and take ownership over our work. We expect you to help drive towards our vision with commitment to our cause. In return, we provide a fun, lively work environment with passionate people. We will listen to your ideas, support their execution, and give you credit for your work. What is the role we are recruiting for?
We are looking for an experienced Content Manager, literate in the world of brand management and well-versed in crafting and executing content strategies, ideally in a B2B SaaS setting. Writing about brand management, critiquing brands and surfacing trends will be key to the role and so knowledge of brands is crucial, either gained agency side or inhouse.
The Content Manager will be key to our success by supporting in the planning and execution of a content strategy to support Demand Gen, Sales and Customer Success. What would your responsibilities be?
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy to generate awareness, leads and build our credibility amongst our growing community.
- Research industry topics and trends to produce content throughout the funnel – from web copy, email, blogposts, ebooks, social and webinars to support the goals of the business.
- Identify personas and create engaging narratives and strategies to address our buyers across all stages of the funnel.
- Create effective feedback loops and review performance of content across all stages of the funnel to inform the ongoing strategy.
- Partner with the Demand Generation Team to optimize content strategies and ensure content is converting.
- Partner with the Marketing Team on content needs across the funnel.
- Build and manage an editorial calendar, including writing, editing and proofreading, and ensure content is produced on time, is optimized for SEO, and consistent with brand guidelines.
- Work with the Graphic Design team to create visually beautiful content that attracts customers and delights them.
- Interview subject matter experts across the business to write thought pieces which establish ProQuo AI as the go-to brand management business.
- Write and edit long and short form piece, ensuring they are on-brand, targeted at the right persona and funnel stage and of the highest quality.
- Obsess over metrics and ensuring a feedback loop between Demand Gen, Sales and Content drives higher conversion rates.
How would you contribute to ProQuo AI’s success?
We use an ‘Objectives & Key Results’ approach to managing business performance, and you would be fully part of this. The primary business key result(s) your responsibilities should be instrumental in delivering are:
- Inbound Demand Generation via content that converts leads into customers
- Customer retention through content which educates and delights customers
- Establishing ProQuo AI as the lingua franca of brand owners
What skills, strengths, experience, and attributes you need?
- At least 5 years’ experience in a content marketing role. Experience building and executing content strategies for B2B SaaS companies is preferred.
- Literacy in the world of brands is essential – understanding how they work and what their challenges and goals are will be a core part of the job. Experience writing about brands is essential – a portfolio will be required.
- Proven experience creating content for all stages of the marketing funnel and in all formats to generate leads and conversion.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, and proven experience writing for different personas.
- Writing for SEO and building content strategies for search is essential, knowledge of SEMRush and HubSpot preferred.
- Analytical mindset, knowledge of email marketing and ability to track the impact of driving inbound traffic to quantifiable business outcomes
Why join us?
- Salary - Competitive
- Share Option Package
- Private Medical Scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday & Your Birthday Off!
- Commitment to your wellbeing with subscriptions to MasterClass & Calm