We’re pioneering a new category, AI Brand Management, by building the first global brand management platform which brings together deep scientific understanding on how brands succeed and immediately actionable growth-driving guidance. What are we looking for?
We are a scaling, category disrupting, SaaS start up business, at pre Series-A funding stage who has been growing quicker than ever during COVID-19, and we now need an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us crack the US market.
We expect the US to represent 80% of our global revenue by 2023 so we’re looking for a bright, energetic and hungry experienced Sales Development Representative to join our US team. Sales Development Representative responsibilities
The Sales Development (SDR) is responsible for creating brand awareness, account prospecting, qualifying leads, and building a pipeline of sales opportunities for the sales organization. It involves contacting prospective customers to promote ProQuo AI products through a variety of channels and an unwavering ability to develop quick relationships with prospects to define areas of need within their environment. You will act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales, being conscious of all marketing initiatives while working towards company sales objectives.
Who are you?
- 6 month -1 year of experience in a SaaS product sales role
- 6 month -1 year of experience in a start-up environment
- Demonstrable success in achieving targets
- Proven process for researching and cold calling prospects
We would love the person who fills this position to have a mix of certain skills and personal attributes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Drive and coachability
- Motivation to improve their own skills and help drive team success
- Ability to convey passion and enthusiasm for our business
- Natural intelligence
- Growth mindset
- Confident, open and trustworthy
- Dynamic, focused and with a clear will to succeed
- A team player who is able to take accountability and direction
- Desire to build a career and move into a leadership position within ProQuo AI
- We are an entrepreneurial team, and you have to be keen to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in wherever the business needs you
Your direct reporting line will be into Kevin Mulrane, Head of Sales. You will also work closely with Brittany Pinney, President, The Americas. Salary range:
Competitive Benefits (on completion of a 3-month qualifying period):
About ProQuo AI:
- Sales commission structure
- Share Long-term incentive plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- PTA (25 Vacation days, 7 Public Holidays)
ProQuo AI helps connect hundreds of brands, like Harry’s, American Flatbread, Pip & Nut, BMW Motorrad and itsu with their customers and competitors’ customers in order to guide their brands growth. ProQuo AI empowers marketing teams to monitor marketing performance, secure better distribution, accurately define their competitive advantage and grow their market share.
As an employer we are all about quid pro quo.
We’re a growing business, and we expect our team to work and learn quickly, think strategically, constructively discuss ideas and pivot when necessary. We expect you to take accountability for your own work and to help us drive towards our vision with passion and commitment. ProQuo AI is headquarted in London with offices in Johannesburg, New York and Philadelphia.
In return, we can guarantee a fun, lively working environment that is full of passionate, interesting and diverse people. You’ll be at the forefront of innovation in brand management and have the opportunity to sell to big, global businesses and smaller, hungrier brands. We’ll listen to your ideas, support you in their execution and give you ownership and credit for your own work.