Generalist Accountant – Accelerator Program for North America Unlock your potential!
At TOA Global, we are obsessed with helping people thrive in their businesses, careers, and communities. Our global footprint stretches across Australia, New Zealand, North America, Philippines, South Africa, and South America, supporting our global clients in the accounting industry. About this role…
The Accelerator Program for US Generalist Accountants is a comprehensive 7-week training program designed for local accountants in the Philippines who are interested in pursuing a career in international accounting. Created in partnership with the AB2 Institute of Accounting, this program offers rigorous training on the US accounting landscape, starting from basic to advanced bookkeeping, and preparing individual and business tax returns., etc. Moreover, trainees will receive certification in widely used accounting software such as QuickBooks and Xero.
Once trainees successfully graduate and complete the program, they can look forward to being endorsed to multiple clients in North America, where they will have the opportunity to work directly with these clients. As an added benefit, upon placement, trainees will receive a generous salary bump. About you …
What you need to know …. Shifts & Work Arrangement:
- 2+ years of end-to-end accounting experience
- Must have a strong understanding or experience in journal entries, general ledger, trial balance, and financial statements.
- Graduate in Accounting or a related field
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Night Shift (US Time zone)
- 9:00 PM – 6:00 AM Philippine Time (Mondays – Fridays)
- Fulltime – Onsite
- Location: Luisita, Tarlac City
- Training Salary: Php 34,500 / Monthly
- Allowance: Php 4, 500 and 20% of Night differential pay
- Salary Bump: 10% once hired by a client
- The best Health and Insurance Plan (up to 50k maternity benefits; enroll your dependents, parents, or common-law partner)
- Enjoy your Tenure Recognition Program with additional free HMO-dependent or Cash incentives.
- An Annual Performance Review with a Salary Increase
- Logging off on time for you to enjoy more personal time.
- International career growth and connections
- Access to certifications and courses from the Ab2 Institute of Accounting
- Unlimited cash incentives for hired referrals.
- Having weekends off and taking up to 21 paid leave days
- A family-first culture and work-life fulfillment.
- 20+ options of free coffee and chocolate drinks
- Billiards, table tennis, or foosball in our breakout room
- Exclusive TOA merchandise and fun onsite activities
- Healthy workplace near residences, malls, restaurants, and sports hubs
We live by our values to cultivate and foster growth and innovation. BE AWESOME: Exceptional individuals create collective genius. We celebrate success, reward outstanding performance, and make work fun by fostering a supportive and inspiring environment. KEEP IT REAL: We value honesty, accountability, and open communication. We own our actions, prioritize compassion, empathy, and understanding, and foster meaningful conversations. BRING THE WOW: We strive for excellence in everything we do. Going the extra mile is our standard, as we are committed to delivering outstanding results. DREAM BIG: We embrace a culture of continuous learning, exploration, and improvement. With ambitious goals, we constantly seek knowledge and self-improvement. Join TOA Global and experience the difference! We passionately embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our organization. We believe by fostering an environment that values and celebrates individuals from diverse backgrounds, we unlock innovation, drive creativity, and amplify our ability to serve our customers and communities with excellence.