Unlock your potential!
At TOA Global, we are obsessed with helping people thrive in their businesses, careers, and communities. Our global footprint stretches across Australia, New Zealand, North America, Philippines, South Africa, and South America, supporting our global clients in the accounting industry. About this role…
This 7-week intensive program will equip you with fundamental knowledge on Australian accounting and taxation, and the governing laws thereof. Provide details on day-to-day tasks of a generalist accountant with incorporation of Australian culture. Get a solid understanding on what is GST and how to code business transactions to report the right amount of taxes to be reported to ATO. Navigation of Xero accounting software allows the users to apply their learnings on GST coding and the basic navigation of the said software. Using the same software, periodic reports, including activity statements and annual tax returns, will be finalized and generated based on common business transactions encountered.About you …
What you need to know ….
- 2+ years of local accounting experience
- Must have a strong knowledge or experience in bookkeeping, journal entries, general ledger, trial balance, VAT and financial statements analysis.
- Graduate in Accounting or any related fields
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Morning shift - Onsite
- Monday – Friday
- Location: Clark, Pampanga
- 7AM – 4PM Philippine Time
- Start Date: January 2, 2024
Perks and other Benefits:
- Basic Salary: Php 34,500 / monthly
- Allowance: 2,500/monthly – Clothing and Rice Allowance
- Additional 10% on your basic pay once hired by a client
- The best Health and Insurance Plan (up to 50k maternity benefits; enroll your dependents, parents, or common-law partner)
- Enjoy your Tenure Recognition Program with additional free HMO-dependent or Cash incentives.
- An Annual Performance Review with a Salary Increase
- Logging off on time for you to enjoy more personal time.
- International career growth and connections
- Access to certifications and courses from the Ab2 Institute of Accounting
- Unlimited cash incentives for hired referrals.
- Fixed weekends off and taking up to 21 paid leave days
- A family-first culture and work-life fulfillment.
- 20+ options of free coffee and chocolate drinks
- Billiards, table tennis, or foosball in our breakout room
- Exclusive TOA merchandise and fun onsite activities
- Healthy workplace near residences, malls, restaurants, and sports hubs
We live by our values to cultivate and foster growth and innovation.BE AWESOME: Exceptional individuals create collective genius. We celebrate success, reward outstanding performance, and make work fun by fostering a supportive and inspiring environment.
KEEP IT REAL: We value honesty, accountability, and open communication. We own our actions, prioritize compassion, empathy, and understanding, and foster meaningful conversations.
BRING THE WOW: We strive for excellence in everything we do. Going the extra mile is our standard, as we are committed to delivering outstanding results.DREAM BIG: We embrace a culture of continuous learning, exploration, and improvement. With ambitious goals, we constantly seek knowledge and self-improvement. Join TOA Global and experience the difference!We passionately embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our organization. We believe by fostering an environment that values and celebrates individuals from diverse backgrounds, we unlock innovation, drive creativity, and amplify our ability to serve our customers and communities with excellence.