OOHC House Manager - Western Sydney
- Exciting opportunity to join a well renowned NFP organisation
- Permanent full-time role available!
- The perfect opportunity to combine your managerial and social work skills
As the successful candidate, you will oversee a team of Youth Workers and work closely with the Caseworker and other ITC staff to provide high-quality therapeutic care and support young people to heal from trauma in order to achieve their full potential. Other duties include:
- Managing the daily operations of the home
- Coordinating the daily care of the young people
- Fostering a therapeutic social environment within the home
- To provide leadership, support and supervision to staff in the care and management of each young person
In order to be considered for this position you will have the following:
- Relevant degree level qualifications in Social Work, Psychology or related field
- Demonstrated understanding of child protection and an understanding of statutory child protection frameworks
- Knowledge regarding therapeutic care for young people in care
- Demonstrated skills in program management, service development and reviews
- Experience in delivering positive outcomes for vulnerable young people and their families
In return you will be offered a base salary in the region of $93-98k + super + the benefits of salary packaging associated for working with an NFP organisation. The exact salary is to be negotiated on dependant upon experience and qualifications.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, the criteria regarding qualifications can be relaxed for such applicants.
To find out more about the role please call Ruth on 0412 993 363 or email your CV to Ruth@welfarers.com.au. Alternatively, please click “apply now” to declare your interest in this position.