This is an exciting opportunity to lead business development across the UK and Ireland for a leading Workday services partner. The successful candidate will take regional responsibility for driving IT services and value-added software sales throughout this key territory. Responsibilities Include:
- Developing and managing a sales pipeline of HCM, Financials and Budgeting/Planning opportunities in throughout the UK & Ireland.
- Engaging alongside colleagues and partners to help prospective clients envision the path to successful implementation.
- Qualifying opportunities and engaging with clients at an early stage to develop a strong understanding of the bid process and competitive landscape.
- Defining the structure and content of bid-responses. Including being an individual contributor of engaging bid content and presentations.
- Leading client engagements from a commercial perspective including commercial negotiation and as the commercial point of escalation.
- Taking a lead role in the alliance relationship with Workday, working to support the Workday sales community in achieving their goals.
- Driving the bid process to coordinate activities from lead generation and qualification through to ITT response and commercial negotiations.
We are looking for experienced Business Development Managers from a large scale IS services background with at least 5 years’ success, driving business development in the enterprise SaaS sector. Background experience should include:
- Developed appreciation for enterprise SaaS solutions, specifically in HCM, Financials and Budgeting/Planning solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years of successful commercial sales experience in a Solutions and Software implementation services-related business solutions environment (ERP / SaaS).
- Demonstrable experience managing bid processes for complex IT services sales, ideally in the range £1m+.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to build relationships in multi-stakeholder environments, at a CxO level.
- Broad technology experience and a sound awareness of technology trends and their potential impact on current & future projects.
- Expert presentation and business writing skills.
- Salary Range: £80k - £120k Base (50% OTB) + Benefits (On Exp.)
- Location: Remote within the UK and Ireland
- Travel Profile: Occasional travel to collaborate with clients, colleagues and partners
- Benefits: Executive level benefit package including healthcare, life assurance and pension