Netconstruct re on the lookout for a talented Web Developer (.Net/C#) to join our growing team.
Who are NetConstruct?
A growing brand on an exciting journey, NetConstruct are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists and Prolific North’s #1 Digital Agency 2022!
At NetConstruct we have one goal: to transform complex website challenges into engaging user experiences.
Working with ambitious clients including Ryobi, London Chamber of Commerce, Kier and Havwoods, we help businesses thrive in the digital space.
What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as Web Systems Developer (.Net/C#):
- Performance based bonus
- Remote first working
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Fully funded certifications (e.g. Umbraco)
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Additional Annual leave purchase scheme
- Team Welcome Lunch
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
We are looking for a .NET Web Systems developer to join our growing development team to work on a diverse range of web projects. Working primarily with .NET based content management platforms, you will be developing large scale, high quality web solutions using a range of leading edge technologies.
Due to the ever changing environment, NetConstruct are looking for fully remote developers for this position. Support and training will be provided virtually, so this is perfect for someone who has a good work from home set up and would like to continue working this way. What we'd like you to bring to the role:
We are looking for an experienced .NET Web Systems developer who is happy working remotely and has a real interest in progressing their career in development.
- Solid experience with .NET Framework / .NET Core
- Sound knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC and REST APIs
- Experience working on a variety of web solution types (MVC, SPA, WebForms, SSR, API-Centric, Micro Services) and web application types (e-commerce, rich internet apps, membership portals, content managed web apps)
- MS SQL Serve / Azure DevOps / GIT
- Ability to support early stages of projects incl. scoping requirements, proposing solutions and defining tasks
- A self-starter with strong technical knowledge and problem solving skills
- Are meticulous about quality and take pride in producing well-written readable code
SKILLS WE'D LOVE YOU TO HAVE
Training and Progression:
- Having a passion for web development and a good understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience with .NET CMS platforms such as Kentico and Umbraco
- Experience working in a digital agency or client facing roles
- Creating fast, scalable and reliable solutions including integrations to 3rd party systems
- Exposure to React and working with UI developers
- Qualified to degree level
We invest heavily into our people to ensure you have the training and certifications required to keep us at the top of our field.
Offering a comprehensive two-week induction programme, as well as ongoing training and engagement with our software partners (including attending conferences and events), time is also given to research and investigate new technologies. We host regular workshops, lunch and learns, meetups and create tailored Personal Development Plans to support your career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within digital marketing and broaden your experience.