Netconstruct are searching for the perfect Senior Systems Developer to join their growing team.
Who are NetConstruct?
A growing brand on an exciting journey, NetConstruct are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists and Prolific North’s #1 Digital Agency 2022!
At NetConstruct we have one goal: to transform complex website challenges into engaging user experiences.
Working with ambitious clients including Ryobi, London Chamber of Commerce, Kier and Marshalls, we help businesses thrive in the digital space.What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as Senior Systems Developer:
- Performance based bonus
- Remote first working
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Fully funded certifications (e.g. Umbraco)
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Additional Annual leave purchase scheme
- Team Welcome Lunch
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
We are looking for a Senior .NET Web Systems developer to join our growing development team to work on a diverse range of web projects. Working primarily with CMS developers, you will be developing large scale, high quality web solutions using a range of leading edge technologies.
Due to the ever changing environment, NetConstruct are looking for fully remote developers for this position. Support and training will be provided virtually, so this is perfect for someone who has a good work from home set up and would like to continue working this way.What we'd like you to bring to the role:
We are looking for an experienced .NET Web Systems developer who is happy working remotely and has a real interest in progressing their career in development.
Skills we'd love you to have:
- Solid experience with .NET Framework /.NET Core
- C# ASP.NET MVC and REST APIs
- MS SQL Server
- VSTS / Azure DevOps / GIT
- Experience with .NET CMS platforms, ideally Kentico and/or Umbraco
- Leading development on projects, breaking down and estimating tasks
- Delegating/reviewing work from other .NET developers and providing support/mentoring
- Supporting early stages of projects incl. scoping requirements, leading in technical workshops and producing specifications
- Working with clients and 3rdparty organisations to define and implement integrations with back office platforms (e.g. CRM systems, ERP Systems, etc)
Training and Development
- Having a passion for web development and a good understanding of the digital landscape
- Exposure to React / Redux and working with UI developers
- Experience working in a digital agency or client facing roles
- Creating fast, scalable and reliable solutions including integrations to 3rdparty systems (e.g. CRM Dynamics)
- Qualified to degree level
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.