Pinpoint are on the lookout for an experienced and self motivated Business Analyst to join our team. This role can be fully remote. Who are Pinpoint?
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists and Prolific North’s #1 Digital Agency 2022!
Experts in eCommerce, specialists in Adobe Commerce. As an award-winning eCommerce agency, we develop websites and strategies that enhance performance and create unforgettable experiences.
Working with brands across the world, team Pinpoint support the likes of Casio, Osprey Europe, Nouveau Lashes and Sue Ryder. What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as eCommerce Business Analyst:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Additional Annual leave purchase scheme
- Team Welcome Lunch
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- Working with our clients to architect eloquent solutions to complex problems, whether this be working with related partners who offer solutions to match our customers requirements, or scoping out custom extensions that match their needs
- Working with clients and our internal teams to gather requirements, write functional specification documents, user stories, acceptance criteria and assist our developers with documentation to support website builds and maintenance
- Assist the QA team in ensuring deliverables meet business requirements
- Determine whether existing extensions Pinpoint have built can be utilised to meet clients requirements, alongside providing visibility to the internal teams on core extensions which could be built in order to help speed up projects and provide better experiences for our clients
- Work closely with developers to debug and solve website defects, alongside providing strategic recommendations to clients
- Working with our partners to understand their solutions, how they work and which clients may benefit from their services. Example partners are Klarna, Nosto, Klevu etc.
- Helping build proposals for clients considering a move to Magento and figuring out which solution is right for them
- Constant research into eCommerce technology to ensure that we remain in-the-know around new and emerging technologies
- Present, explain and justify solutions and decisions to multidisciplinary teams and clients
Training and Development
- Considerable experience in eCommerce focused roles and solid experience with core eCommerce principles
- A good understanding of WMS, ERP, Payment Gateways, Shipping Systems and other 3rdparty integrations frequently used within eCommerce businesses
- A strong analytical mind with a good balance of customer service and commercial awareness
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem solving skills and attention to detail when scoping and documenting tasks
- Have advanced client liaison, communication and rapport building skills
- Experience understanding client’s requirements, creating detailed briefs and running client workshops
- Have meticulous attention to detail to ensure messages are consistent in terms of voice, strategy and brand
- Prior experience with Magento/Magento Solution Specialist Qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA (desirable but not essential)
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.