We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Junior Support Developer to join our growing team.
Who are NetConstruct?
A growing brand on an exciting journey, NetConstruct are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists and Prolific North’s #1 Digital Agency 2022!
At NetConstruct we have one goal: to transform complex website challenges into engaging user experiences.
Working with ambitious clients including Ryobi, London Chamber of Commerce, Kier and Marshalls, we help businesses thrive in the digital space.What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as Junior Support Developer:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Additional Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
Offering a proven career path for the right individual from Junior Developer to our core Development Team, you’ll work closely with our Backend Development and IT teams on large website builds, following best practise and learning the functionality of our CMS platforms.
Responsible for ensuring quality work, you will liaise with both clients and internal Sales Account Managers to understand and resolves issues to the client’s satisfaction. WHAT YOU WILL DO
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- Work with internal team members, undertaking web-based development work for our contract delivery services
- Ensure updates and additional work on client websites are performed on time, in line with best practise and meet NetConstruct’s development standards
- Keep clients informed throughout the maintenance request cycle with efficient and professional communication, delivering the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Log all new calls with the necessary details and correct priorities
- Assist colleagues, clients and partners with general and project specific requirements
- Keep up to date with new and existing technology to promote client confidence
- Accurately complete timesheets
- Contribute to the continued growth of the business
Training and Development
- Previous experience working in web/software development
- Demonstrable knowledge of the basics of .Net C# programming language
- Good understanding of core programming principles
- Would suit graduate, potential placement or those looking to get into Development
- Be a quick learner, able to pick up new technologies and systems
- Have strong mathematical capabilities
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and developing your skill base
- Be self-critical, able to deliver work to a high standard and to the client’s satisfaction
- Be a team player, flexible and adaptable to well-defined business processes
- Be ambitious and decisive with a “can do” and energetic attitude
- Good problem solver committed to finding solutions to overcome challenges
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.