Netcontruct are on the lookout for a talented Technical Project Manager to join our growing team.Who are NetConstruct?
At NetConstruct we have one goal: to transform complex website challenges into engaging user experiences.
Working with ambitious clients including Ryobi, London Chamber of Commerce, Kier and Marshalls, we help businesses thrive in the digital space.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, NetConstruct are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists.What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as Technical Project Manager:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- Liaise with clients and Account Managers to scope design and development work
- Liaise with internal specialist teams and clients to agree scope of work, timeframes and costs
- Write functional specifications, user stories, task-descriptions as appropriate
- Create and communicate project plans, supporting documentation & risk register
- Liaise with QA testers to ensure work has been thoroughly tested
- Provide regular reports to internal teams and clients
- Spot problems early and find solutions
- Assess success/failure what can be learned for next time
Training and Development
- Some knowledge of trends in website design, UX, CRO, development, CMS, SEO etc
- Experience managing digital projects and/or client accounts, ideally in a digital agency environment
- Team leadership or project group management; experience working with developers and designers
- Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid project methodologies
- Client/stakeholder facing experience
- Experience with Kentico, Umbraco, Contentful, or any other CMS system
- Experience with any project planning and resource management tools e.g: o Jira, Teamgantt, HubPlanner o Other resourcing, project management and tasks management tools
- Testing; Any experience with creating test sets, acceptance criteria, browser testing
- Attention to detail
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.