We are on the lookout for a talented Frontend React Developer to join our growing team. This role can be fully remote. Who are Pinpoint?
Experts in eCommerce, specialists in Adobe Commerce. As an award-winning eCommerce agency, we develop websites and strategies that enhance performance and create unforgettable experiences.
Working with brands across the world, team Pinpoint support the likes of Casio, Osprey Europe, Nouveau Lashes and Sue Ryder.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as Frontend React Developer:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Additional Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
Pinpoint are on the lookout for a talented and self motivated Frontend Developer to join our R&D team, taking visual designs usually produced in Sketch format and translating them into code for our PWA / Magento projects.
You will work alongside other frontend and backend developers to develop new and existing eCommerce stores built on a bespoke React headless platform implementation linking with Magento, whilst helping to drive the company forward using new and innovative technologies.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- Writing frontend code inline with internal/industry best practice. Ensuring that code is written to a high quality standard, self-tested and communicating openly with the project management team to ensure that tasks are well scoped, estimated and delivered
- Deliver high quality project work and support the evolution of best practice and standards
- Where needed be client facing, responsible for presenting your work, taking feedback and critique and helping to guide our clients to the best solutions
- Design and deliver visual elements to the highest standard
- Present, explain and justify implementation of client solutions
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed
- Proven experience as a frontend React developer
- Strong working knowledge of Magento 2
- A good balance of understanding a client's budget vs the proposed solution
- Have a minimum of one years’ agency experience
- Keeping well documented, efficient code and ensuring a clear audit trail of communication
- Have experience of taking details of client’s requirements and creating detailed briefs
- Have meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Skills we’d love you to have:
Training and Development
- Experience with React.js & Redux.js
- Experience with Storybook and NextJS
- Experience with converting designs from Sketch
- Experience with Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack
- Experience with using source control (Git)
- Experience with Magento’s PWA Studio, VueStorefront, ReactStorefront or similar
- Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.