Our Business Development Team is growing! If you are passionate about eCommerce and looking for your next opportunity with an award-winning agency, this could be the perfect role for you! Who are Pinpoint?
Experts in eCommerce, specialists in Adobe Commerce. As an award-winning eCommerce agency, we develop websites and strategies that enhance performance and create unforgettable experiences.
Working with brands across the world, team Pinpoint support the likes of Casio, Osprey Europe, Nouveau Lashes and Sue Ryder.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Location: Hybrid Your role as Business Development Manager:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Additional Annual leave purchase scheme
- Team Welcome Lunch
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
Pinpoint are on the lookout for a talented and self motivated Business Development Manager to join our team, working to find new opportunities as well as handling inbound leads and enquiries for eCommerce stores and other services.
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities to meet sales targets
- Growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to secure new clients and sales opportunities
- Face to face client meetings, answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised
- Preparing sales presentations, proposals, and contracts
- Work closely with our Managing Director and Client Services team in order to provide handovers to new clients and ensure they transition well into the agency
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
- Working closely with our partnership manager at Magento in order to maintain a great relationship
Training and Development
- Prior experience working with Magento, Shopify, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris and other large-scale enterprise eCommerce platforms desirable but not essential
- Proven sales record and proof of consistently meeting targets
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure proposals are produced to a consistently high standard
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Have a passion for Internet and Digital Marketing, an understanding of web technologies and knowledge of the website development lifecycle is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint proficiently
- A full UK driving license (mandatory)
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.