We are on the lookout for a talented and experienced Senior UI Engineer to join our growing team. Who are NetConstruct?
At NetConstruct we have one goal: to transform complex website challenges into engaging user experiences.
Working with ambitious clients including Ryobi, London Chamber of Commerce, Kier and Marshalls, we help businesses thrive in the digital space.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, NetConstruct are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Location: This role can be fully remote (UK Based)
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
Your role as Senior UI Engineer:
We are looking for a Senior UI (React) developer to join our growing development team to work on a diverse range of web projects.
Working primarily with CMS developers, you will be developing large scale, high quality web solutions using a range of leading edge technologies.
Due to the ever changing environment, NetConstruct are looking for fully remote developers for this position.
Support and training will be provided virtually, so this is perfect for someone who has a good work from home set up and would like to continue working this way. What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- React Development (considerable experience) and Front End/UI development
- Experience working with UX/Visual designers and analysing wireframes/designs
- Leading UI development on projects, breaking down and estimating tasks
- Reviewing work from other UI developers and provide support/mentoring
- Ability to define (mock) and consume data models and REST API’s
- Strong knowledge of CSS and styled components
- Experience working with JS tooling (e.g. Webpack, ESLint, etc)
- Experience with GIT and GIT Flow
Skills we'd love you to have:
Training and Development
- A passion for web development and a good understanding of the digital landscape
- Building, organising and testing UI components with Storybook
- Experience with CMS systems and working with CMS developers
- Experience with Headless CMS and Jamstack technologies (e.g. Next.js, Gatsby)
- Experience working in a digital agency or client facing roles
- Qualified to degree level
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.