Pinpoint are on the lookout for a talented UX Analyst to join our growing team.Who are Pinpoint?
Experts in eCommerce, specialists in Magento. As an award-winning Magento eCommerce agency, we develop websites and strategies that enhance performance and create unforgettable experiences.
Working with brands across the world, team Pinpoint support the likes of Casio, Osprey Europe, Nouveau Lashes and Sue Ryder.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as UX Analyst:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
This role is to support clients in getting the most from the Magento platform, to support the design and development of new features, optimise user experience and provide clients with the ideas and insights to guide their future plans.
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- Work together with client to establish monthly objectives and areas of focus
- Create monthly reports for clients, analysing parts of the website in line with these
- Build an in depth understanding of our clients’ businesses so we can add value
- Analyse client requirements and the behavior of users in order to inform the IA, UX and website design
- Translate customer research and insights into effective solutions for our clients
- Use various methods in your tool box including client workshops, focus groups, and analytics to collect data on user experience across client websites
- Make recommendations on user experience and journeys
- Look at growth strategies and provide ideas to help the business expand
- Take ownership of our UX methodology and provide research insight across relevant projects
- Run workshops with clients to help define project/user requirements
- Propose and deliver tailored UX processes for a wide range of projects
- Plan, run and analyse usability test sessions across websites
- Work with user testing software and techniques
- Use Google Analytics Data to track and influence design/research.
- Define and conduct different types of user research
- Understand and represent the value of data-driven design wherever possible
Training and Development
- Experience of researching, writing, validating and sharing user needs
- Experience of testing and applying appropriate methods throughout cycles of research, development, testing and delivery
- Experience of advising on appropriate user research methods (e.g. lab or field) and tools to assure best practice
- Confidence and knowledge of UX design and research methodology.
- Experience of using tools such as Google Analytics, Hot Jar, heat maps, session recording and user testing
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and use high levels of initiative to deliver results
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.