Pinpoint are hiring! We are on the lookout for a talented Business Development Manager to join the growing team. Who are Pinpoint?
Experts in eCommerce, specialists in Magento. As an award-winning Magento eCommerce agency, we develop websites and strategies that enhance performance and create unforgettable experiences.
Working with brands across the world, team Pinpoint support the likes of Casio, Osprey Europe, Nouveau Lashes and Sue Ryder.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. After all, our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as Business Development Manager:
- Performance based bonus
- Quarterly company awards
- Free fruit and refreshments
- Monthly free sandwich Friday
- Regular company events
- Team welcome lunch
- Company pension scheme
- Private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
Pinpoint are on the lookout for a talented and self motivated Business Development Manager to join our team, working to find new opportunities as well as handling inbound leads and enquiries for eCommerce stores and other services.
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities to meet sales targets
- Handling pre-qualified leads and making introductory calls to gather leads
- Work closely with our Managing Director and Client Services team in order to provide handovers to new clients and ensure they transition well into the agency
- Face to face client meetings, answering client queries and providing relevant information
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
- Working closely with our partnership manager at Magento in order to maintain a great relationship
Training and Development
- Prior experience working with Magento
- Prior experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Shopify Plus, Hybris and other large scale Enterprise eCommerce Platforms
- Proven sales record and proof of consistently meeting targets
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure proposals are produced to a consistently high standard
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Have a passion for Internet and Digital Marketing, an understanding of web technologies and knowledge of the website development lifecycle is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint proficiently
- A full UK driving license (mandatory)
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.