Pinpoint are on the lookout for a talented, enthusiastic Account Manager to work with us and our clients on the design and development of Magento eCommerce stores.
Who are Pinpoint?
Pinpoint are an award-winning Official Magento Partner, our work includes building beautiful eCommerce stores for merchants across the UK and USA. .
Our client base includes Casio, G-shock, Osprey Europe and Beer Hawk.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint Designs are an idhl Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists.
What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Location: Leeds (Although we’re currently working from home, you will be expected to spend time in our Leeds office in the future)
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
Your role as Account Manager:
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients
- Undertake regular review meetings, resolve issues and keep up-to-speed with their requirements
- Respond to any internal or external queries that relate to the client
- Consistently generating account growth from existing clients
- Consistently achieving your monthly individual and team production targets
- Be responsible for scheduling tasks and liaising with the Project Management team
- Keeping good documentation and updating internal systems with relevant information
- Being aware of the project status and communicating any thoughts or reservations with the relevant team members
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
Training and Development
- Background in account management
- Experience with Web Development (Ideally from an agency background)
- Excellent internal and client facing communication skills
- An awesome team player!
- Ideally, Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA/Service Desk/Google Analytics
- Practical experience managing eCommerce projects
- Knowledge of different development processes (Agile, Sprints etc)
- Basic knowledge of other 3rd party systems (MailChimp, Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools, CRM Systems, Payment Gateways, ERP Solutions, Shipping Solutions etc)
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.