Pinpoint are on the lookout for an established Senior Frontend Magento Developer to join the team. Who are Pinpoint?
Pinpoint are an award-winning Official Magento Partner, our work includes building beautiful eCommerce stores for merchants across the UK and USA.
Our client base includes Casio, G-shock, Osprey Europe and Beer Hawk.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint Designs are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Location: Leeds with travel to client locations Job Description
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
Pinpoint are on the lookout for a talented and self motivated Senior Frontend Developer to join our team, working on active Magento 2 projects, as well as supporting more Junior members of the team.
You will work alongside other frontend and backend developers to develop new and existing eCommerce stores built on the Magento platform.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing high quality frontend code inline with best practices on the Magento 2 platform
- Communicating with the project management team to ensure that tasks are well scoped, estimated and delivered
- Help to drive innovation, delegating work (where applicable) to other mid level / junior members of the team and help to guide them through issues
- Working with the project management team to facilitate new work through the agency – assisting in the writing of functional specifications and development of designs ensuring that all deadlines on the project plan are met on time and on budget.
- Where needed be client facing, responsible for presenting your work, taking feedback and critique and helping to guide our clients to the best solutions
- Design and deliver visual elements to the highest standard
- Present, explain and justify implementation of client solutions - Be transparent in making design and technical decisions
Training and Development
- Proven experience as a frontend Magento developer
- Minimum two years agency experience
- A good balance of understanding a client's budget vs the proposed solution
- Keeping well documented, efficient code and ensuring a clear audit trail of communication
- Have experience of taking details of client’s requirements and creating detailed briefs
- Have meticulous attention to detail, excellent communication skills and ability to solve larger ambiguous problems
- Provide positive contributions to a team-working environment, in relation to ideas, providing support to colleagues, building strong working relationships with colleagues, understanding internal roles and responsibilities.
Skills we’d love you to have
- Experience with converting designs from Sketch
- Experience with Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack
- Experience with React.js & Redux.js
- Experience with using source control (Git)
- Magento Frontend Certified Certification
- Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.