Pinpoint are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join their growing team.
Who are Pinpoint?
Experts in eCommerce, specialists in Magento. As an award-winning Magento eCommerce agency, we develop websites and strategies that enhance performance and create unforgettable experiences.
Working with brands across the world, team Pinpoint support the likes of Casio, Osprey Europe, Nouveau Lashes and Sue Ryder.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists.What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as Account Executive:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
You will be at the centre of the agency’s activities, playing an important support role in the delivery of sales and account management activities for existing and new clients.
Principle duties and responsibilities
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- Providing support for the client services team across all business activity including website content entry, preparing presentations, and coming up with ideas to maximise client success on the web
- Supporting Account Director/Manager day-to-day
- Looking after smaller client projects and liaising with the design and development teams to get the job done
- Assisting client CMS and content queries
- Co-ordinating client ticket through JIRA
- Creating quotes & processing sign-off documents
- Taking meeting notes and keeping internal contact lists up to date
- Monitoring client support tickets
This role will suit someone who has recently graduated, has a sales, marketing or account/project management background, and can demonstrate genuine interest in the digital, new media sector and high levels of customer service.
In addition, specific skills and competencies include:
Training and Development
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to use high levels of initiative to deliver results
- Good understanding of the application of digital technology, creative and digital marketing solutions in the business environment
- Conscientious approach to performance and customer service
- Desire to succeed in a highly competitive and dynamic environment with vision and determination
- Knowledge and experience in the use of computer-based business systems appropriate to the sales and account management functions
- Good written and telephone communication skills
- A valid driver’s licence (good but not essential)
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.