We are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our growing team. Who are Pinpoint?
Experts in eCommerce, specialists in Magento. As an award-winning Magento eCommerce agency, we develop websites and strategies that enhance performance and create unforgettable experiences.
Working with brands across the world, team Pinpoint support the likes of Casio, Osprey Europe, Nouveau Lashes and Sue Ryder.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as Senior Project Manager:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
The role involves working with a series of tools such as Jira, Tempo and Service Desk to fully understand our clients requirements, team capacity and project status to assist in your day to day responsibilities (task scheduling, time tracking, project planning) .
You will work with our production team and the account/project management team across a range of projects, encompassing both monthly retainers and full website builds as well as one off projects.
You will also work with other team leads across the business and the operations manager to ensure processes are adhered to and to flag any issues with ways of working.
Key Performance Indicators
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- Ensuring that all tasks/projects are delivered within scope, on time and within the approved budget
- Create and maintain project plans while working with project management team to proactively improve processes
- Working with our clients and the internal team to create robust development schedules and ensure that these are adhered to
- Proactive communication to clients, frequently liaising and updating them on task/project status either directly or via an Account Manager
- Safeguarding against scope creep and raising this with the client and account manager where additional scope needs to be signed off
- Work with the Head of Project Management to help develop processes and procedures that consistently drive change and growth within the Project Management team and the wider business
- Run development capacity reporting to update Managing director on development capacity and flag any concerns
Skills we’d love you to have
- 2+ years’ experience in Project Management, preferably within an agency
- Have a minimum of one years’ experience of direct project management within a software team
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of delivery projects from conception to launch
- A good understanding of existing Project Management methodologies
- Exceptional timekeeping, client liaison and communication skills
- Experience of creating and managing key documentation such as project plans
Training and Development
- Line management experience or team mentoring
- Prior experience with Magento
- Exposure to projects utilising agile delivery methods
- Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA
- Experience of schedule/resource management
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.