Pinpoint are on the lookout for a talented developer with Drupal experience to join our team. Who are Pinpoint?
Pinpoint are an award-winning Official Magento Partner, our work includes building beautiful eCommerce stores for merchants across the UK and USA. .
Our client base includes Casio, G-shock, Osprey Europe and Beer Hawk.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint Designs are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. Why work with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as Backend Drupal Developer (PHP) Location: Remote (UK Based)
- Performance based bonus
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
We have a small number of clients using the Drupal framework and we want to provide them the best possible service. In this role you will;
What we’d like you to bring to the role
- Handle a range of different backend requirements (Drupal upgrades, maintenance of existing code and building of new functionality)
- Working with internal teams to gather requirements, write functional specification documents and implement these.
- Assist the QA team in ensuring deliverables meet business requirements.
- Ensuring all code is written to an exceptionally high standard.
- Assisting in training up the internal teams on new technologies/software
- Constant research into eCommerce technologies (especially in areas such as Headless / PWA)
- Maintain an understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines, and contractual obligations.
Training and Development
- Proven experience as a Drupal Developer (v8 and above)
- Solid experience with PHP, MySQL and a working knowledge of source control (GIT), deployment process and dev-ops.
- Ability to write clean, reusable and extensible code and tests.
- Strong analytical, time management and communication skills
- Able to understand a client's budget vs the proposed solution.
- Have experience of taking details of client’s requirements and creating detailed briefs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and can plan and prioritise your own workload.
- Provide positive contributions to a team-working environment.
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.