Pinpoint are growing and need Senior Level Backend Magento developers to join their team remotely UK based.
Who are Pinpoint?
Pinpoint are an award-winning Official Magento Partner, our work includes building beautiful eCommerce stores for merchants across the UK and USA. .
Our client base includes Casio, G-shock, Osprey Europe and Beer Hawk.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint Designs are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Location: Remote (UK Based) Your role as Senior Level Backend Magento Developer
- Performance based bonus
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
Working alongside other frontend and backend developers, you will be developing new and existing eCommerce stores built on the Magento platform, whilst helping to drive the company forward using new and innovative technologies, daily tasks include;
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- Writing backend code inline with best practices on the Magento 2 platform
- Understanding client requirements and working with the project management team to deliver these
- Architect and implement extensions to the highest standard
- Present, explain and justify client solutions
- Build and manage relationships with internal teams and clients
- Provide feedback to members of the team on quality, best practice and technology
- Problem solving within ongoing development as well as content/data within a project.
Training and Development
- Considerable experience as a Backend Magento Developer (Specifically M2)
- PHP, MySQL and source control (GIT), deployment processes (Jenkins) and dev-ops.
- Ability to write clean, reusable and extensible code and tests to ECG Magento 2 standards.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, time management and communication skills
- Ability to break down client requirements into logical steps and provide accurate estimates
- Ability to supervise and mentor other team members in a fast paced environment
- Experience with NewRelic, Blackfire.io, XDebug and other debugging tools
- Experience with GraphQL & RabbitMQ
- Prior experience with site go lives and migrations between Magento versions
- Experience with API integrations and tools such as JIRA
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.