Pinpoint are growing and are looking for experienced Front End developers to join their expanding team.
Who are Pinpoint?
Pinpoint are an award-winning Official Magento Partner, our work includes building beautiful eCommerce stores for merchants across the UK and USA. .
Our client base includes Casio, G-shock, Osprey Europe and Beer Hawk.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint Designs are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. Why work with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Location: Remote (UK Based) Your role as Front end Magento developer
- Performance based bonus
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
You will work alongside other front-end and back-end developers to develop new and existing eCommerce stores built on the Magento platform, whilst helping to drive the company forward using new and innovative technologies.
What we’d like you to bring to the role:
- Writing front-end code in line with best practices on the Magento 2 platform.
- Working with the project management team to facilitate new work
- Deliver high quality project work and support the evolution of best practice
- Where needed be client facing
- Design and deliver visual elements to the highest standard
- Build and manage relationships with internal teams and clients
- Be an active, motivated and inspired member of the team
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies and guidelines
Training and Development
- Proven experience as a front-end developer, keeping well documented, efficient code
- A good balance of understanding a client’s budget vs the proposed solution.
- Experience working in agency experience.
- Keeping well documented, efficient code
- Able to take details of client’s requirements and create detailed briefs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage your workload.
- Have meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Provide positive contributions to a team-working environment
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.