Pinpoint are growing! We are on the lookout for a Account Director to join our team.
Who are Pinpoint?
Pinpoint are an award-winning Official Magento Partner, our work includes building beautiful eCommerce stores for merchants across the UK and USA. .
Our client base includes Casio, G-shock, Osprey Europe and Beer Hawk.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint Designs are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Location: Leeds (Although we’re currently working from home, you will be expected to spend time in our Leeds office in the future) Your role as Account Director:
- Performance based bonus
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
As Pinpoint continues to expand, we’re on the lookout for a motivated Senior Account Manager who can help build, develop and maintain our portfolio of clients.
- Working alongside other members of team Pinpoint to take the lead on larger accounts
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with key clients
- Recommending appropriate digital solutions
- Working with our project management team to facilitate new work
- Generating account growth to achieve your monthly targets
- Mentoring junior colleagues
- Understanding of company processes and policies
- Keeping up to date with industry developments
- Assisting in our marketing by attending client sites, exhibitions, presentations and events
What will you bring to the role?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of Account Management in the digital sector
- An understanding of the application of technology and digital marketing solutions
- Experience delivering high quality customer service
- Proven experience in meeting financial targets and spotting upsell opportunities
- Advanced communication and relationship building skills
- Experience managing key documentation
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment using high levels of initiative to deliver results
- Magento Solution Specialist Qualification and prior Magento experience
- Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA and third party systems such as Google Analytics, Payment Gateways, ERP Solutions, Shipping Solutions etc.
Training and Development
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.