We are on the lookout for a talented Technical Release Manager to join our growing team!Who are Pinpoint?
Pinpoint are an award-winning Official Magento Partner, our work includes building beautiful eCommerce stores for merchants across the UK and USA. .
Our client base includes Casio, G-shock, Osprey Europe and Beer Hawk.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint Designs are an idhl Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. Why work with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as Technical Release Manager Location: Remote (UK Based)
- Performance based bonus
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
Liaising with technical and client teams, both internal and external your role will include but now be limited to;
What we’d like you to bring to the role
- Manage and own the environments’ configuration strategy and its data.
- Oversee the release management life cycle for enterprise platforms inclusive of Magento stores
- Ownership of the tracking updates, upgrades and changes across our customer base
- Ensuring release blockers are resolved to keep releases on track.
- Own release greensheets /runbooks, implementation, post deployment stabilisation configuration and on-going activities to ensure a smooth release.
- Engage and support project delivery teams for post release activities.
- Ability to progress tickets and support other team members when blocked with tasks.
- Identifying key process improvements that enable the team to work smarter and faster
Training and Development
- Commercial experience with DevOps & CI/CD.
- Previous experience with Jenkins
- Experienced working in Magento 2 and/or PHP
- Able to manage a suite of environments across multiple platforms.
- Have used Git workflow and knowledge of GitHub, BitBucket and GitLabs.
- Experience of environment management and associated tools
- Keeping high quality documentation regarding implementation.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Plan and prioritise your own time and workload.
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.