Pinpoint are growing and need Backend Magento developers to join their team remotely UK based.
Who are Pinpoint?
Pinpoint are an award-winning Official Magento Partner, our work includes building beautiful eCommerce stores for merchants across the UK and USA. .
Our client base includes Casio, G-shock, Osprey Europe and Beer Hawk.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint Designs are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists. Why work with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as Backend Magento Developer Location: Remote (UK Based)
- Performance based bonus
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
You will work alongside other frontend and backend developers to develop new and existing eCommerce stores built on the Magento platform, whilst helping to drive the company forward using new and innovative technologies.
What we’d like you to bring to the role
- Writing backend code inline with best practices on the Magento 2 platform.
- Working with the project management team to lead client projects
- Deliver high quality retainer and build project work
- Understanding overall client requirements for a task.
- Architect and implement extensions to the highest standard.
- Present, explain and justify implementation of client solutions.
- Build and manage relationships with internal teams and clients.
Training and Development
- Proven experience as a Magento 2 backend developer
- Solid experience with PHP, MySQL and source control (GIT), deployment processes (Jenkins) and dev-ops.
- Understanding the pipeline of Magento 2 deployment
- Ability to write clean, reusable and extensible code and tests to ECG Magento 2 standards.
- Keeping well documented, efficient code and ensuring a clear audit trail of communication.
- Ability to break down client requirements into logical steps and provide accurate estimates.
- Have excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.