Pinpoint are an award-winning Official Magento Partner located in Leeds, West Yorkshire. We are a fast growing company, looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join our team and assist with producing fantastic websites for our clients. Our work includes building beautiful eCommerce stores for merchants across the UK and USA with uncompromising build quality, along with providing solutions and strategies that deliver measurable results. Our client base includes merchants such as Regis Salons, Supercuts, Casio, Osprey Europe, G-Shock, Perfect Draft & Beer Hawk. We take real pride in our client-centric approach, and have always worked hard to retain these values. Job Description
Roles & Responsibilities Pinpoint are on the lookout for a talented and self motivated Senior Project Manager to join our team, working with both the internal team and directly with our clients to help them succeed online. The role involves working with a series of tools such as Jira, Tempo and Service Desk to fully understand our clients requirements, team capacity and project status to assist in your day to day responsibilities (task scheduling, time tracking, project plans) . You will work with our development team and the account/project management team across a range of projects encompassing both monthly retainers and full website builds as well as special projects Key Performance Indicators
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Task/Project delivery against budget
- Task/Project delivery against deadline
- Ensuring work is scheduled 8-12 weeks in advance
- Creation and maintenance of project plans
- Working with our clients and the internal team to create robust schedules and ensure that these are adhered to
- Providing a proactive service to our clients by frequently liaising and updating them on task/project status either directly or via an Account Manager
- Working with clients and the account management to ensure a backlog of tasks is in place for all retainer clients
- Understanding the scope and requirements of any given project and creating a project plan where appropriate as well as any other relevant project governance
- Ensuring that all tasks/projects are delivered within scope, on time and within the approved budget
- Working with the Account Management team to ensure all tasks are in a position to be scheduled and have sufficient detail and an estimate.
- Ensuring that all relevant tasks are scheduled + that delivery dates are fed back to the client either directly or via an Account Manager
- Confident both attending and leading project meetings with clients to gather requirements
- Provide reports to both the internal team and clients numerous covering metrics
- Build and manage relationships with internal teams and clients
- Be an active, motivated and inspired member of the team
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed.
- Act as a role model for more junior members of the Project Management team and provide a point of escalation
- Work with the Head of Project Management to help develop processes and procedures that consistently drive change and growth within the Project Management team and the wider business
- Nice to have - experience of schedule/resource management
Skills we’d love you to have
- We are looking for someone who is as passionate, hard-working and has determination to succeed.
- 2+ years’ experience in Project Management, preferably within an agency
- A good understanding of existing Project Management methodologies and an interest in developing methodologies
- Exceptional timekeeping
- The ability to manage multiple work streams at any given time
- Have a minimum of one years’ experience of direct project management within a software team
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of delivery projects from conception to launch.
- Have advanced client liaison and communication skills and an ability to develop, nurture and maintain customer and internal relationships
- Have experience of creating and managing key documentation such as project plans
- Have experience of taking details of client’s requirements and creating detailed briefs and of running client workshops and planning meetings.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with an ability to plan and prioritise your own time and workload to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met on time and to the required standard.
- Have meticulous attention to detail to ensure all tasks are managed correctly
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and create rapport with colleagues, clients and management
- Provide positive contributions to a team-working environment, in relation to ideas, providing support to colleagues, building strong working relationships with colleagues, understanding internal roles and responsibilities
Training and Progression
- Prior experience with Magento
- Exposure to projects utilising agile delivery methods
- Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and future career prospects.
Through ongoing training, certifications, engagement with partners, regular workshops, lunch and learns and tailored Personal Development Plans, we endeavour to support your career aspirations. The diverse range of specialisms across WMG provide plentiful opportunities to expand your skill set and continue developing. Benefits of Working With Us
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. After all, our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. We pride ourselves on the range of benefits we offer including:
- Performance based bonus
- Quarterly company awards
- Free fruit and refreshments
- Monthly free sandwich Friday
- Regular company events
- Team welcome lunch
- Company pension scheme
- Private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme