We’re all about Magento. Since 2010, we’ve worked with leading UK and international brands including Casio, Osprey Europe and Sue Ryder to build ‘next level’ eCommerce stores. But more than that, we’re a team of refreshingly relatable individuals, the type of people you’ll actually enjoy working alongside.
As an Official Magento Solutions Partner, team Pinpoint are highly competent in Magento eCommerce consultancy and development services. One of only 13 certified Professional UK partners, we hold more certifications per-head than any other UK Magento agency.
Pinpoint are an idhl
connected agency, proud to be one of the award-winning specialists that form this growing Group. Our team is expanding, and we want to attract and retain the very best industry talent to build upon our team of Magento experts. Your role and responsibilities
As Pinpoint continues to expand, we’re on the lookout for a motivated Senior Account Manager who can help build, develop and maintain our portfolio of clients.
A pivotal part of growing our client portfolio, you will work alongside other members of team Pinpoint to take the lead on larger accounts alongside:
What will you bring to the role?
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, ensuring they understand the services we offer
- Working with key clients, spanning across multiple projects and sites to resolve any issues and keep up to speed with their requirements
- Holding a firm understanding of client businesses to recommend appropriate digital solutions that will maximise revenue potential for the client and Pinpoint
- Working with our project management team to facilitate new work including running workshops, organising briefings, scheduling work and ensuring project deadlines are met on time and in budget
- Generating account growth to achieve your monthly targets
- Supporting the development of junior colleagues
- Maintaining an understanding of company processes and policies to ensure these are followed
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and researching market trends, new business and Magento releases
- Assisting in our marketing by attending client sites, exhibitions, presentations and events where relevant
Can you deliver proactive account management and provide an outstanding service to our clients? If so, this could be the right role for you. Do you have…
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of Account Management in the digital sector
- An understanding of the application of technology and digital marketing solutions in the business environment
- Experience of working with clients with high spends across multiple sites
- Experience delivering high quality customer service, managing client requirements and delivering results
- Proven experience in meeting financial targets
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of spotting upsell opportunities
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to develop, nurture and maintain customer relationships, confidence and satisfaction
- Experience managing key documentation ensuring a clear audit trail of client communication
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritising your own workload to ensure deliverables are met
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment using high levels of initiative to deliver results
While they’re not an essential, we’d also love you to have:
Training and progression
- Prior experience working with Magento
- Magento Solution Specialist Qualification
- Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA
- Working knowledge of third party systems such as Google Analytics, Payment Gateways, ERP Solutions, Shipping Solutions etc.
People make the difference, and our people make us different. That’s why investing in you is a top priority.
This role has huge potential for career development in a rapidly growing business. Working with leading professional bodies, we provide the opportunities to expand your skill set alongside regular workshops, lunch and learns and tailored personal development plans. Pinpoint perks
Our culture encourages both hard work and fun along the way. Priding ourselves on the range of benefits we provide, we want to ensure you’re always satisfied:
- Performance based bonus
- Quarterly company awards
- Free fruit and refreshments
- Monthly free sandwich Friday
- Regular company events
- Team welcome lunch
- Company pension scheme
- Private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme