We’re all about Magento. Since 2010, we’ve worked with leading UK and international brands including Casio, iCandy, Regis, N.Peal, Osprey Europe and Sue Ryder. We believe ‘next level’ eCommerce comes from technical expertise, collaboration and working with people who understand challenges. But more than that, we’re refreshingly relatable, the type of people you’ll actually enjoy working with.
Pinpoint are an IDHL Connected Agency, proud to be one of the award-winning specialists that form this growing group. As an Official Magento Solutions Partner, our team are highly competent in Magento eCommerce consultancy and development services. One of only 13 certified Professional UK partners, Team Pinpoint are highly competent in Magento eCommerce consultancy and development services holding more certifications per-head than any other UK Magento agency.
For us, it’s all about shared goals. Even greater things can be achieved together, so we think and work as one. We’re a growing team on an exciting journey and we’re looking to attract and retain the very best industry talent to build upon our team of Magento experts. THE ROLE
We are currently looking for dynamic and results orientated Business Development Executive to join our Web Development Division - the role will be working with Pinpoint, our Magento focused eCommerce agency.
The role will be focused around working alongside our Business Development Director, generating new business and selling eCommerce websites built on the Magento platform across a range of key target sectors. WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business. (creating target lists by sector).
- Progressing to negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the companies maximum sales potential is realised.
- Updating all information internal systems.
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments.
We are looking for someone with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future. WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
- Have experience in B2B sales.
- Ideally have eCommerce website sales experience.
- Ideally agency experience but not essential.
- Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record.
- Be commercially aware with an ability to maximise opportunities.
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
- Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
- Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence, and enthusiasm.
- Be polished, professional, and sophisticated.
- Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
TRAINING AND PROGRESSION
We believe in investing in our employees, working with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailored Personal Development Plans created to support your career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within digital marketing and broaden your experience.
With the nature of our business ever evolving, time will also be given to research and investigate new technologies to ensure we maintain up to date knowledge of the industry. BENEFITS
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, and we pride ourselves on the range of benefits we’re able to provide and want to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments, and we always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
We’re a social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to such as the race, picnics and the always much anticipated Christmas party. Not only that, but we genuinely like each other too, it’s not just a work thing! You’ll often find our employees out and about together, with many making some great friends in their colleagues.
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that, like a fine wine, improves over time, rewarding your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure you’re well looked after.