We are seeking a Health Care Worker to join us in a full time
or part time
capacity at our Rainbow site!West Wimmera Health Service
provides high-quality hospital care, residential aged care, disability services and community health facilities to more than 22,000 people in the West Wimmera region.RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT APPLICANT!
ABOUT THE ROLE/S:
- To provide appropriate care to the aged care residents at all times and comply by the West Wimmera Health Service policies and procedures of the unit.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Ability to effectively communicate with the residents, families, carers and the community.
- Certificate III in Aged Care.
- Previous experience working in an Aged Care Residential Facility.
- Understanding of iCare, ACFI and Aged Care Quality Standards (aged care facilities).
HOW TO APPLY:
If you wish to apply and be considered for this role, please submit the following information in one document:
Important: In accordance with the Health Minister’s Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all West Wimmera Health Service employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, all employees are to receive an annual influenza vaccination or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Evidence of current immunisation history is required.
- Your resume, including a comprehensive employment history, the qualifications you hold and the contact details for at least three referees.
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
- Response to the Key Selection Criteria found above, or in the position descriptions on our website, using recent examples of your experiences.