We are seeking an enthusiastic Receptionist
in a part time
capacity who is passionate about customer service and enjoys working in a busy diverse environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Based at our Minyip Community Health Centre, you will be the first point of contact for our visitors and customers, whilst being responsible for general administrative duties and support as required.
- Enjoy being part of a friendly and supportive team where development opportunities are provided and encouraged.
- Your responsibilities are the day-to-day general administration duties, provide clerical support colleagues and customers.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Well-developed and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant and courteous manner.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritise and have the capability to multi-task.
- Competence in using and operating computer software packages including Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use other software.
- Certificate III or IV in Business Administration.
- Previous experience in a receptionist, secretarial or administrative assistant role.
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Working with Children Check
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as per current Department of Health Directive.
- Flu Vaccination
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Responsible to the Clinical Manager Community Nursing/Director of Nursing/Nurse Unit Manager for the performance of general clerical duties.
- Provide a courteous and efficient service to all customers and members of the public.
- Maintain and operate the telephone console.
- Work co-operatively in a team environment, offering support to other staff members as required.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you wish to apply and be considered for this role, please submit the following information in one document:
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 15TH DECEMBER 2023
- Your resume, including a comprehensive employment history, the qualifications you hold and the contact details for at least three referees.
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
- Response to the Key Selection Criteria found above, or in the position descriptions on our website, using recent examples of your experiences.
Important: In accordance with the Health Minister’s Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all West Wimmera Health Service employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, all employees are to receive an annual influenza vaccination or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Evidence of current immunisation history is required.