We are seeking a passionate Registered Nurse
in a full time
capacity to lead the team in Rupanyup
services play an integral role in the health and wellbeing of the communities we serve. We are always looking for people to join our team, who are passionate
about customer care and excited by the opportunity to make a difference
in remote and rural communities.IMPORTANT - International ApplicantsTo apply for a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse position, you must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
In accordance with the Aged Care Industry Labour Agreement, WWHS cannot accept international Health Care Worker applications.
Please note if applications do not meet the above criteria they will not be accepted.
West Wimmera Health Service
provides high-quality hospital care, residential aged care, disability services and community health facilities to more than 22,000 people across nine locations in the West Wimmera region.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The Director of Nursing coordinates clinical staff and completes administrative tasks to ensure the health care facility is running smoothly at all times. They also need strong communication skills, diplomacy and have the ability to take on a leadership role of any situation.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration and extensive ward management nursing experience.
- Excellent understanding of iCare, ACFI and Aged Care Standards (aged care facilities).
- Victorian Driver’s Licence.
- Hold or working towards a tertiary qualification in management.
- Post Graduate qualification.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To ensure the health service delivers quality services at all times.
- To continuously improve health service delivery through effective management of the facility.
- Handle all supervisory duties of the unit, overseeing Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurse and Health Care Workers.
If you wish to apply and be considered for this role, please submit the following information in one
Important: In accordance with the Health Minister’s Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all West Wimmera Health Service employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, all employees are to receive an annual influenza vaccination or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Evidence of current immunisation history is required.
- Your resume, including a comprehensive employment history, the qualifications you hold and the contact details for at least three referees.
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
- Response to the Key Selection Criteria found above, or in the position descriptions on our website, using recent examples of your experiences.