INTERNAL APPLICATIONS ONLY.
We are seeking Support Worker
to work with us as the NDIS Group Activities / Disability
worker in a part time
basis (minimum 8 hours per week) based in Nhill
! The successful applicant may be required to work additional shifts to cover staff leave.
ABOUT THE ROLE
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Provide support services for National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participants, and other relevant clients.
- Assist clients/participants to achieve their individual goals.
- Promote positive community attitudes in relation to disability, ageing and inclusiveness.
- Effective communication and organisational skills.
- Commitment to principles of empowerment, inclusion, choice and control when supporting people to maximize their independence, and participate in community life.
- Current First Aid Certificate Level 2.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Qualification (Certificate or above) in Aged Care, Disability, Individual Support, Community Services, or equivalent field.
- Previous experience working in a community or residential aged care or disability setting.
If you wish to apply and be considered for this role, please submit the following information in one
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 8TH DECEMBER 2023Important: In accordance with the Health Minister’s Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all West Wimmera Health Service employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, all employees are to receive an annual influenza vaccination or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Evidence of current immunisation history is required.
- Your resume, including a comprehensive employment history, the qualifications you hold and the contact details for at least three referees.
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
- Response to the Key Selection Criteria found above, or in the position descriptions on our website, using recent examples of your experiences.