We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about customer service and enjoy working in a busy diverse environment to join our team as Receptionists
in a casual
ABOUT THE ROLE
- As a casual receptionist, you will work across sites as mutually agreed upon.
- You will be the first point of contact for our visitors and customers, whilst being responsible for general administrative duties and support as required.
- Enjoy being part of a friendly and supportive team where development opportunities are provided and encouraged.
- Your responsibilities are the day-to-day general administration duties, provide clerical support colleagues and customers.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to work independently
- Pleasant and courteous manner
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Satisfactory Police Check, Working With Children Check and DWES (Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check)
- High level of competency using Business Programs including Microsoft Office suite of programs –Outlook, Word, Excel & Access.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use other software.
- Victorian Driver’s License.
- Certificate III or IV in Business Administration.
- Previous experience in a receptionist, secretarial or administrative assistant role.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Provide a courteous and efficient customer service to all members of the public.
- Answering and making phone calls.
- Perform general clerical duties
- Work co-operatively in a team environment offering support to other members of staff as required.
If you wish to apply and be considered for this role, please submit the following information in one document:
Important: In accordance with the Health Minister’s Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all West Wimmera Health Service employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, all employees are to receive an annual influenza vaccination or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Evidence of current immunisation history is required.
- Your resume, including a comprehensive employment history, the qualifications you hold and the contact details for at least three referees.
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
- Response to the Key Selection Criteria found above, or in the position descriptions on our website, using recent examples of your experiences.