Plumbers, Drainlayers, Gas Fitters...
$27-$40+ p/h plus benefits
No matter what your specialty or preference is, if you are great at what you do - then we may just have the right job for you!
Work in a growth industry for a well-established and profitable New Zealand-owned company, in a permanent role with regular full-time (or part/time/contract) hours, top market rates, and paid overtime opportunities. With an excellent Health & Safety record, ongoing job security, tools of the trade provided/compensated for, plus extensive benefits and on the job training, skill development, and opportunities for career progression, you will enjoy working both autonomously, and as part of a supportive team in a business that appreciates their employees, and genuinely strives to provide flexibility, fun and a good work-life balance.
Being part of a team is what JT Plumbing is all about, our company culture is strong and our encouragement and support for each other is at its highest level ever.
With so many satisfied clients our business, based in Tauranga is continually growing, and we need experienced Plumbers, Gasfitters, and Certifying Drainlayers to come and join us.
JT Plumbing stands behind being a great place to work in the Bay of Plenty and these are the benefits we offer to ensure our team is recognised and rewarded for their work:
- No ‘On-Call’ on the weekends or after hours - you really get to live the Bay of Plenty lifestyle.
- Company vehicle (Toyota HiAce van), phone, and tablet with an easy-to-use cloud-based onsite app.
- Anniversary celebration payment of $1000 annual bonus just for you!
- No work on your Birthday - we pay you to take a day off to celebrate!
- $20 allowance weekly for tools on top of your pay - not absorbed in it.
- A great learning environment with regular performance reviews to help you progress.
- A smart Uniform with full PPE is provided, including an annual subsidy for boots.
- Market competitive pay rates (earn what your skills and experience are worth) plus Kiwisaver is paid on top of your hourly rate.
- Monthly BBQ breakfasts and social activities (check out our recent fishing trip online and join us for the next weekend in August!)
- Hours are 7:30 am - 5 pm Mon to Thurs and a 4 pm finish on Fridays.
- A variety of work in a relaxed and fun environment with a supportive administration and management team.
- Stable long-term employment with a well-established business.
We’re careful about who we hire, as we want to maintain our team culture. Here’s what we’d like to see from you:
- Qualified and Registered Plumber / Gas Fitter / Drainlayer (or well on your way to being registered).
- Hold a current New Zealand Practicing License or be eligible to attain.
- Have a clean Driver’s license.
- Have a "can do" proactive attitude and enjoy learning from others.
- Enjoy working in a team and happy to help out your fellow workmates.
- Able to work unsupervised, run your own jobs, and train apprentices.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Enjoy a bit of fun.
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job done is always something you can be proud of.
- Great people skills both with colleagues and customers.
If you are qualified/registered, and ready to make a move now, or in the near future then please get in touch with Kirsty today, so she can get all the ducks in a row and set up a time for you to meet with the team at JT Plumbing. PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
to Kirsty Morrison @ One21 or call her to discuss this role confidentially.
One21 are Recruitment Business Partners for JT Plumbing Ltd
Ph: 021 355 179
All One21 Job Vacancies: https://therecruitmentoutsourcer.com/job-vacancies