LEAD QUANTITY SURVEYOR / ESTIMATOR “Do you want to be a part of something FRESH, FUN, and EXCITING?”
Stroud Homes was established in Tauranga in 2020 and is growing fast with a flourishing future ahead of them here in the beautiful Bay of Plenty. With some great completed builds behind them, all with outstanding independent inspection reports, they are now keeping busy with 6 New Homes under construction, 2 in the council stage, 4 in working drawings, 8 in the design phase, plus many more in the sales pipeline.
Along with significant growth comes the need to increase the team and take on a lead Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
with NZ construction industry knowledge.
Stroud Homes pride themselves on delivering exceptional quality New Homes and guaranteeing client satisfaction. They are a locally owned Franchise, supported with the systems, processes, buying power, product, and operations that generate long-term profitability, as well as providing a work-life balance for their team, and they like to treat both their employees and clients as part of the Stroud Homes Family. Are you Interested? Find out more about the role, responsibilities, requirements, and rewards... The Role Involves:
- Project back costing, auditing, and analysis of build cost.
- Developing positive relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Working closely with the sales team to estimate plans and form a bill of quantities accurately.
- Producing and issuing purchase orders.
- Systematically checking and negotiating buying prices.
- Keeping the numbers accurate and the clients happy.
What's on Offer:
- Intermediate to Senior level Construction Quantity Surveyor.
- 2 years or more residential estimating experience ideally.
- Ability to read and interpret house plans and to work to pre-established systems and procedures.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills. A team player.
- NZ Diploma in Construction Quantity Surveying Level 6 / or a Degree.
- We will also consider someone with transferable experiences, such as a Qualified Builder who knows the NZ Building Code and is looking for a career change.
- Salary of $80K+ (increasing with the level of experience).
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday. 8.30 am to 5.00 pm.
- Location: Stroud Homes office, 415 Cameron Road, Tauranga.
- Start Date: As soon as available.
If you are passionate about construction and willing to do what it takes to create amazing homes, then please get in touch now, as we also want to help you become the best that you can be.
Please APPLY ONLINE
today with One21, our Recruitment Business Partner.
Or give Kirsty a call to speak confidentially about this role.
Ph: 021 355 179
One21 Jobs: https://therecruitmentoutsourcer.com/find-a-job