APPRENTICE Cabinet Maker / Joinery PCS Joinery Ltd Are you keen to learn a trade and start a rewarding career in the Cabinet Making / Joinery industry?
PCS Joinery Ltd has an Apprenticeship opportunity available for the right person. You’ll work under an experienced employer who'll provide on-the-job coaching and support throughout your apprenticeship. You'll also receive the guidance of a BCITO training advisor and attend block courses for assessment as you work towards gaining the New Zealand Certificate in Joinery, Level 4.
PCS Joinery builds and installs cabinets, furniture, and fixtures to specifications with a focus on custom-made cabinetry. They are excited to share their knowledge and take on someone who is willing to learn this much sought-after trade.
The position varies between time on the tools in the workshop and onsite installing for residential and commercial clients, as well as attending block courses. You will be working on a variety of joinery, shelving, and cabinetry for kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, wardrobes, entertainment units, displays, offices, and other custom projects. Our ideal Apprentice…
- Is eager and motivated to learn and make the most of this opportunity!
- May have previous experience in construction, building, woodwork, or similar trades.
- Possesses good mathematics and English language skills as you will need to be able to understand instructions and work out measurements, quantities, and angles.
- May already have skills using tools of the trade such as saws or sanders.
- Is professional, reliable and competent at learning.
If you are eager to learn a trade and gain Joinery and Cabinetry qualifications, working for a great pro-choice employer at PCS Joinery Ltd, then please APPLY ONLINE
Kirsty Morrison One21 Recruitment Business Partners with PCS Joinery Ltd
Ph: 021 355 179
One21 Jobs: https://therecruitmentoutsourcer.com/job-vacancies