PROJECT MANAGER - INTERIOR FIT OUTS
The Gartshore Group have positions available for Project Managers to join their team delivering high-spec interior fit-outs and bespoke joinery to the commercial, residential and retail sector throughout New Zealand. Come live, work and play in the sunny Bay of Plenty (relocation and temporary accommodation costs included) THE COMPANY:
Gartshore’s has a reputation for quality when it comes to bespoke joinery and interior fit-out projects having recently picked up the national craftsmanship award for the second year running. From specialist QS teams, joiners, cabinetmakers, fabricators, finishers and detailers, through to the on-site project managers, shopfitters, and finishing carpenters, all understand the pressured and technical nature of interior construction and joinery manufacture. Gartshore offer cost-effective solutions and are dedicated to on-time, on-budget completion of quality workmanship for commercial and retail interiors throughout New Zealand. They are looking for multiple new employees to support this growth. WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- Competitive market salary with additional bonuses!!!
- Nationwide relocation costs and 4 weeks temporary accommodation
- Solid forward workload with consistent and extra hours available
- Be part of an award-winning team, no two jobs are the same….. job variety every day
- A challenging yet rewarding career, the opportunity to work on some of NZ’s most prestigious projects
- On-going training, support and a structured career path
- Annual health and well-being checks and monitoring
- A market-leading ISO:18001 accredited Company
- A great Company atmosphere, monthly BBQ’s, active social club…. Work hard…. Play hard, in state of the art facilities
- Having been in business for 65yrs we know how to look after our staff, some of them have been here 10, 20, 25 and even 40yrs…..
APPLY ONLINE: We are hiring now, so if this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience delivering Interior Fit-Out Projects please apply online today, or call Kirsty Morrison to confidentially discuss this opportunity in person.
Please be aware that we are only taking applications from New Zealand Residents, Citizens and current Work Visa Holders at this time and fluent written and spoken English is essential for this role.
One21 – Recruitment Business Partner’s for The Gartshore Group
Ph: 021 355 179 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that there are scammer jobsites scraping our ads and diverting your applications. Only apply for this role and all One21's and Gartshore’s job vacancies through this link