TEAM LEADER - Architectural Technician / Designer
RCDC Ltd, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga, New Zealand
RCDC are a one-stop-shop providing everything from draughting design, to manufacturing and delivering ZOG®
steel framing and producing around 600 plans a year for national residential housing providers, medium density subdivision and government housing schemes.
We are looking for a competent Architectural Technician / Designer
for this newly created position. The ideal person will be an experienced draftsman who really cares about quality and can lead by example, delegate workflow, oversee and check on planning rules for the various Councils around New Zealand and support and train RCDC’ s team to produce outstanding workmanship. To be successful in this role you will:
- Highly organised at the coal face, multi-tasking projects, delegating and ensuring work is done accurately, efficiently, on-time and to the expected standards.
- Have the interpersonal skills required to train and mentor other staff.
- Competent creating residential construction drawings, models, documentation.
- Ideally be an experienced user of Chief Architect 3D Design software and/or have Revit or CAD experience and the proficiency to learn new programmes.
- Knowledgeable in NZS3604, NZBC residential standards, NZ Building Code, regulatory requirements, planning rules and preparing council consent applications.
- Capable of taking clients requirements and detailing complex designs through to a high level of construction documentation.
- Possess excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English.
- Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
If you are a match for this position please APPLY ONLINE
now, or contact Kirsty Morrison at One21, our recruitment business partner to discuss this role confidentially . ONE21 - Recruitment Business Partner for RCDC Ltd
P: 021 355 179 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
W: www.therecruitmentoutsourcer.com One21 - for Innovative Recruiting Solutions