SENIOR Consultancy QS / PQS Crowther & Company, Tauranga
With a rich history as the longest-serving Quantity Surveyors and Construction Cost Specialists in the Bay of Plenty, Crowther & Company are trusted advisors offering a full range of QS and cost management services from early concept through to completion of construction projects. The range of projects includes prestigious commercial builds, bespoke developments, apartment buildings, hotels, education facilities, and sub-divisions.
As QS for the major New Zealand Banks, Crowther & Co are experts at reviewing potential developments and reporting on all aspects of construction, including budget, procurement methodology, risk management, design, insurances & buildability and providing a tailored approach to meet individual needs, working collaboratively with our clients.
Right now, we are in a prime position to welcome a new Senior QS
on board, with a passion for the property and construction industry in the Bay of Plenty. The role of Senior Quantity Surveyor will involve a wide range of tasks including, but not limited to:
The Successful Applicant will:
- Preparation of feasibility studies and estimates at all stages of design
- Preparation of Contract Documents
- Tender Evaluations
- Valuation of Payment Claims
- Checking and agreeing on variations
- Attendance at meetings (Site meetings & PCG meetings)
- Budget Reporting
- General Contract Administration
- Preparation of Bank QS Drawdown reports
- Preparation of evidence and/or assistance in dispute resolution
- Hold a Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying with a min 8 years experience (including NZ experience).
- Technical competence in Word / Excel and ideally with CostX experience.
- Enjoy working in a cohesive, supportive team and building good client relationships.
- Be versatile and enjoy a variety of roles and the flexibility this position provides.
- Have exceptional communication skills and attention to detail, along with proven ethics, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Enjoy the rewarding variety of work, a highly competitive salary, and the discretionary bonuses available for high performance.
If this sounds like the right career move for you, then please don’t hesitate to APPLY ONLINE
or make contact with our recruitment business partner Kirsty Morrison at One21 Recruitment. Kirsty understands the importance of discretion, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch now for a confidential conversation.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ Work Visa and previous experience working in New Zealand in a QS role. One21 are Recruitment Business Partners with Crowther & Company
Ph: 021 355 179
We also have an opportunity for an Intermediate QS so please check out One21 Recruitment's other job vacancies.