FINANCIAL BUSINESS ADVISOR One21 are Recruiting on behalf of the Western Bay of Plenty District Council for this role based in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty.
Are you an experienced Business Adviser / Financial Accountant seeking a career within a stable industry and reputable organisation that recognises, rewards, and celebrates its employee's success?
If so, this position of Financial Business Adviser
with the Western Bay of Plenty District Council
could be the right step for you.
One21 Recruitment has been asked to put forward our Top Candidate for this opportunity, which involves us working together to make sure we get the best match for both our client’s needs and yours, and that you get to put your absolute best foot forward with our assistance.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this role exists to manage the day-to-day operation of the WBOP District Councils' financial systems; including General Ledger and Asset Management, Forecasting, Reporting, and Financial Support. As an experienced Financial Business Advisor with strong systems and reporting skills, and a proven record in developing successful relationships, you'll partner with key stakeholders across the organisation to provide analysis and proactive commercial insights and advice. We are looking for someone with:
Benefits to this Role Include:
- An Accounting Degree and experience in a business or local authority environment.
- Chartered Accountant membership would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Financial Modelling experience
- Knowledge of NZ accounting best practice.
- Kiwi Saver on top of a highly competitive annual salary
- Free staff car parking and subsidized health insurance
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Rewards and recognition programme
- Free annual Vaccinations and Employee Assistance Programme
- Active staff social club and a great crew to work with!
- They will also offer a contribution to relocation expenses.
If this sounds like the right career move for you, please don’t hesitate to APPLY ONLINE
with Kirsty Morrison at One21 Recruitment. Kirsty understands the importance of discretion, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch now for a confidential conversation. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ Work Visa and previous experience working in New Zealand.
One21 are Recruitment Business Partners with the Western Bay of Plenty District Council
Ph: 021 355 179