Benchtop Installer / Stone Fabricator
Pacific Stone Ltd
Full Time, Permanent
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Pacific Stone are a leading supplier and manufacturer of quality stone hand-crafted countertops and surfaces that are highly sought after by discerning customers. They supply to the commercial business market, building companies, architects, designers, contractors, and kitchen cabinet makers throughout New Zealand and also sell directly to the homeowner.
Due to the ongoing growth of the business, along with the popularity of classical stone benchtops, they are looking to grow their production team and are seeking a true ‘all rounder’ that they can move around within the business where required. This role involves stone selection, cutting and polishing; operating machinery to requirements, fabrication of stone products (granite, engineered stone, marble), and installation onsite in a variety of environments. Ideal Requirements:
- Benchtop / Countertop Installation experience preferred
- Experience in fabricating stone with a grinder / granite bridge saw would be an advantage
- CNC operating experience is an welcome, but not essential
- Health and Safety conscious with an eye for detail and quality workmanship
- High level of customer service and communication skills
- An effective team player, who is able to follow instructions, prioritise workload, and is motivated to achieve output deadlines.
We are also on the lookout to fill another role for CNC Operator. Pacific Stone pay top market rates for skilled technicians and offer plenty of hours and overtime.
Please APPLY ONLINE today Kirsty Morrison at One21 Recruitment. We welcome locals and out of towners moving from Auckland and beyond, but please be aware you need to be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
One21 – The Recruitment Outsourcer
Recruitment Business Partner for Pacific Stone Ltd
Ph: 021 355 179