Forklift Operator and Installer
2 x Roles - Bench Top Installer and Forklift Driver
Pacific Stone Ltd, Judea, Tauranga
Pacific Stone are a leading supplier and fabricator of quality handcrafted surfaces, all made to order from stunning natural and engineered stone and porcelain products. They measure, fabricate and install beautiful granite, marble, engineered stone and porcelain for kitchens, bathrooms, fire hearths, business reception countertops and a host of commercial spaces. Based in Tauranga, Pacific Stone supplies building companies and kitchen cabinet makers throughout New Zealand as well as discerning home, property and business owners.
Due to the ongoing popularity of classical stone bench tops, they are looking to grow their team and with two roles – a Benchtop Installer and an experienced Forklift Driver.
- Benchtop Installation experience would be ideal for the Installer – although they will consider employing someone with construction / trades experience and providing on-the-job training.
- This role does requires lifting and manoeuvring of heavy product, so must be fit and strong.
- A full Driver’s License.
- Must be well presented for going into people homes - good personal hygiene and appearance.
- Forklift License.
- Experience moving heavy loads is preferred.
- Health and Safety conscious with an eye for detail and quality workmanship.
- Fit, strong and healthy team player, who is able to follow instructions, prioritise workload and is motivated to achieve output deadlines.
If you feel you are a good match for either of these roles, then we are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible. Please APPLY ONLINE today to Kirsty at One21 Recruitment.
We are always keen to hear from any Stonemasons with experience in fabricating stone with a grinder / granite bridge saw and CNC operating experience.
*Please be aware you need to be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to apply for these roles.
One21 – Recruitment Business Partner for Pacific Stone Ltd
Ph: 021 355 179