CUSTOMER SERVICE / FACILITIES MAINTENANCE Stash It Self-Storage, Tauranga Permanent Part Time Position (approx. 24 hours p/w)
Stash It Self Storage caters for both residential and commercial customers. With CCTV, electrified perimeter fencing, electronic personal PIN gate access and 24hour security monitoring. Stash It has 600 units comprising 23 size options at the Tauranga site providing customers with secure Self Storage. They also sell boxes and packaging items and pride themselves on their clean, dry, safe and welcoming facilities.
Located at 65 Westminster Drive, Cambridge Heights, this part time position of Customer Service and Facilities Maintenance
is a varied role covering all aspects of looking after a busy storage facility including customer service, administration, grounds maintenance, pest and weed control and cleaning of the facilities inside and out. To be successful in this role:
- Comfortable with new computer programmes - experience with Storman, or a similar programme would be an advantage but is not essential, however you will need to know your way around MS Excel and emails and have accurate data entry skills.
- Experience in handling money and receipts.
- Very customer focused, providing a high standard of service, empathy and diplomacy with a calm and professional manner, great personal presentation and a friendly, clearly spoken phone manner.
- Highly organised when it comes to arranging maintenance needs and working with trade providers when required.
- Physically fit to climb ladders to replace light bulbs, clean the facilities and keep the grounds well maintained.
- A mechanical aptitude and/or high level of common sense is required.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and keen with exceptional time management skills and the ability to juggle tasks at times.
- Enjoys being out and about in the facility cleaning as well as in the office, looking after customers, dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s when it comes to computer work
- Must have a full, clean NZ Drivers Licence
- Although the hours are set Mon-Fri 12.30-5pm and every second Saturday 8am-12pm there may be the occasional after hours call out, and cover for annual leave and sick leave for other staff will be required, so flexibility to do more hours would be welcomed.
If you are keen to make this role your own, then please APPLY ONLINE today!
You are welcome to look up the website to find out more about the company www.stash-it.nz but please be aware all applications must be made through One21 Recruitment to be considered. Kirsty Morrison One21 – Recruitment Business Partner for Stash It Storage.
Ph: 021 355 179